Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Good Food Show

Well last Saturday I took the number one daughter to the Good Food Show in Birmingham , we ate loads a drank enough! We had a fab day sampling Chocolate wine and Toffee Vodka and Kangaroo burgers and so many cheeses I do love cheese! We also saw A few celebrity Chefs from the Great British Bake off to Saturday Kitchen, and to top the day off we watched Gino D'aCampo cook some lovely pasta with help from non other than Peter Andre nice surprise! we really did have a blast! So for the occasion I did a special mani, I got quite a few compliments on this one , I think because it was so bright and Jolly! So here is my Good food Show Mani!


For this mani I used:
KB Shimmer: Oh Splat
Models Own : Raspberry Crush
Barry M : WaterMelon
Barry M : Pomegranate
Barry M : Blackberry
White born Pretty stamping polish
Cheeky Plate 41/42


Firstly I applied three coats of KB Shimmer, Oh Splat to all my nails except my ring finger , I absolutely love this polish I will get some shots on its own , I was in a hurry with the mani but the next time I use it , I promise!


Next I applied two coats of Models Own , Raspberry crush to my ring finger , as soon as this was on the nail , I knew I would love it , I like these off red shades.



Then using Cheeky Plate 41 I stamped the words yummy over all my nails using Barry Gelly polishes, Blackberry, Watermelon and Pomegranate. I really like how this turned out!


Finally on my thumb I stamped using all the gelly polishes using Plate 42 the sundae image.

I have a few pics to show you from the show if you want to carry on ! They are from my phone camera so aren't the best quality!

Would have loved to know if this cake was real


Eric Lanlard

These looked yummie
John Whaite
Last but not least Gina D'aCampo and Peter Andre.
 We really did have a great time!
Thanks for stopping by and reading and looking at the pics!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...