Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Skittlette

As you may know Marta from Chit Chat Nails hosted a competition, she wanted us to create our own take on her famous Skittlette manicures, I love this style of Manicure she does and at first I was going to sit back and look at all the talented entries , then my new Cult Nails polishes arrived and I thought what the hell! let's have a go, There are so many beautiful Manis entries wow some talented ladies in the nail universe! Even though I don't stand a chance I love my little mani and my little nubbies so here is my take on a Skittlette :D


For my Mani I used :
Cult Nails : Annalicious and Coveted.
Assorted coloured rhinestones.
NYC Classy Glassy top coat.


So my love of Cult Nails polish also comes from Marta, this a polish brand that she features a lot on her blog and because of her beautiful swatches and pictures I fell in love with them too, although they do have to travel across the pond to get too me it is worth the wait.


Like I mentioned before because of the arrival of the polishes it inspired me to do a skittlette, so I painted my nails in both the colours, which for me are the two main colours that I associate with Christmas and especially the tree.



I then decided I wanted to have a tree on one of the nails, but I couldn't decide how I was going to do it! I checked my tree out for inspiration, when I noticed that my tree is very eclectic and so was born the little tree of many colours, I love how this turned out, I also added a star that I had to the top of the tree and then placed a rhinestone in the middle! I could have added something to the other nails but I felt that the tree was enough and anything else may have been too much!


And Tink has been complaining she hasn't been on the blog for a while , so here she is in all her Christmas goodness! So my lovely ladies Christmas is nearly upon us and this will probably be the last blog I have for you until the New Years Eve one, for the first time in twenty years I am not cooking Christmas dinner so will be away for the hols! , so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a !


Thankyou for Stopping by and reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...