Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Polish Days / Bling

Ok the challenge for Polish Days is Bling! think Party, well it is the party season, so I needed to come up with something that I could wear out to a Christmas party , I don't know whether I mentioned before but I can not wear jewelery I am allergic to all metals including plastics, this means that I very rarely wear anything with bling! So when I found a liking to nail polish and nail art, I knew that bling wouldn't be a problem on my nails, I love even adore glitters but I wanted to go one better for this mani! I recently bought some Glequins from Born Pretty Store !


For this mani I used:
Rimmel Metal Rush - Gold save the Queen
Glequins - Gold
NYC Topcoat.


First I applied two coats of Rimmel - Gold save the Queen, this is a lovely Gold and I am intrigued to know how it stamps so will be experimenting soon! This polish is one of four new Rimmel polishes they are all metallic , I own Royal Blue too


next i applied a coat of NYC Classy glassy topcoat to one nail at a time and added the glequins using a toothpick, this is a very painstaking job, you need some patience. This is also not a practicle mani but it is a show stopper!


This is the only piece of gold I own and it isn't real gold, I got it free with a bottle of nail envy a couple of weeks ago, I love it even though I can't wear it!


Would you wear a mani like this for your christmas paties ?
Is it Bling enough ?
Here is another pic of the bracelet and my Blingtastic nails!!!


Thankyou for stopping by and reading!
Check out the other Bling around the web!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...