Saturday, 8 December 2012

Sat - ART - Day / Colour Blocking

Happy Saturday all, I love Saturdays , I get to lounge about all morning in my Jammies then have a late breakfast , maybe go into town do a bit of retail therapy, or go a long walk with the pooch, but today I decided to have a full on Jammie day and not leave the house! Anyways enough about me on to the nails.
So today is Sat - ART -Day and the challenge this week is Colour Blocking! I used one of my favourite brands of polishes to pull off this mani!


For this mani I used:
Kiko 383 and 381.
Cheeky rhinestones.
Sellatape.



First I applied two coats of Kiko 383, I love this shade of Blue almost turquoise but not! then when it had completely and I mean completely as I tried rushing this part and made a mess, so really really dry! Then one finger at a time I applied a peice of tape to teach nail and applied a coat of Kiko 381.


I really am bad with tape I can't seem to get a crisp line , But I will keep practicing as I love this look, Next on my ring finger I decided to add a line of Turquoise rhinestones down the intersection of the two colours , I love how this turned out, and to be honest it hid the messy line that the tape left ;)


I really love these two colours together!
What two colours would you choose for colour blocking or maybe you would use more colours?

Thanks for stopping by and reading and here's to the freaking weekend and I will drink to that!

Check out the rest of the awesome Colour Blocking Mani's!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...