Saturday, 1 December 2012

Sat - Art -Day/ Winter Scarves,Clothes

SO I was a bit stuck for inspiration for today's mani, then I spotted my daughters scarf, I love her scarf and I can be often seen strolling down our street to work wearing it, then 20 mins later the phone call, Hey Mum have you seen my scarf!!! So without further a do here is my challenge Mani.



For this mani I used:
No7 - Tangy , Violetta
Models Own - Purple Poppy
Orly - Quite Contrary Berry
Cutex - Sweetpea
China Glaze - Fifth Avenue


I was so annoyed when I looked closer at the mani, the polish streaked :( so annoyed  not happened for a long time. It was definatley because I didn't leave enough drying time. So lesson let the polish dry before you add a topcoat to even a mani out!


I used a nail art brush to apply the lines of different polish, I tried to choose polishes that best matched the scarf , I think I did it ok.


Have you a favourite winter scarf or wolly mittens!

Thankyou for stopping by and reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...