Tuesday, 18 December 2012

SnowFlakes

Hi all sorry about my lack of post Sunday, I was otherwise engaged as I went to see a show , which was brilliant full of little dancers! Anyways I digress you are here for the nails :D Today I thought I would keep up the Christmas feel to the blog , I decided to do a bit of stamping as I missed out on Sunday, so here are my snow flakes!


For this mani I used:
Essie - Ballet Slippers
A-England - Galahad
A- England - Morgan La Fay
Elf - Twinkie
RA plate 119



 Firstly I am sorry for the shiny fingers but my fingers are so dry at the moment, I think its the cold air outside vs the central heating playing havoc on my hands , so they are receiving some intensive treatment via Lush Lemony Flutter!
So firstly I applied two coats of Essie, Ballet Slippers to my nails then I applied one coat of Morgan Le fay over the top, I really like how I saved on polish by layering.


Then using A- englands Galahad and stamping plate RA 119 I stamped the snowflake randomly on my nails! I like how this turned out they don't fall uniformly do they! Finally I used Elf twinkle to give the nails a glistening snow feel! Then I placed a blue rhinestones on each flake.


I have always loved Snowmen from being a child, I loved to make them and then dress them in old clothes to keep them warm! I love the snow so not to sure why I moved to the coast where it never does ! What is your favourite thing about christmas?
Are you ready for the big day!
Thanks for stopping by and reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...