Sunday, 9 December 2012

Starry Starry Night

Evening all! Well tomorrow is Monday! it's always Monday or that's how it feels to me anyways if that is so it means today is Sunday and on Sundays we Stamp at Adventures in Stamping!
And this weeks challenge was to stamp using gold or stamp over gold, I chose to stamp using gold and I used the star that led the shepherds to the manger as inspiration to for this mani.


For this Mani I used:
Orly : Goth
Nails Inc : Lanesborough place
black rhinestones
NYC Classy Glassy topcoat.


First I applied two coats of Orly, Goth on all my nails except my ring finger, on my ring finger I applied two coats of Nails Inc , Lanesborough place.


The Orly goth is meant to represent the night sky , you can see the lovely silver glitter particles within the polish! Next Using Nails Inc, Lanesborough place which by the way is the best stamping polish I have come across besides Barry M gold foil. I stamped using the star design on plate B34 that I won in Sarah's giveaway at Spellbinding Nails, I won an epics amount of plates and nail art, sorry it took so long to use some of them Sarah ;)


Then finally on my ring finger I placed black rhinestones around my finger nails (also won from Sarah's giveaway!) This finger is meant to represent the star burst from the stars , go with me its easier lol, anyways I hope you enjoyed my first Christmassy Mani and there is many more to come!
Thanks for stopping by and reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...