Sunday, 20 January 2013

Adventures in Stamping/Guess who's back!!!

Guess who's back, back again Jo is back, tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back Guess who's back...  whoop yes I am back after a small break that turned in to a big break, but all is well and I am here and the first mani of 2013 is going to be an Adventures in Stamping post, which is fantastic as this is the first group I joined when I started with my nail polish obsession! I decided also to use a polish I bought way back when , so far back I don't remember when I bought it, and a plate from a set that arrived the first week of January. So here are my Doily nails with an accent .......


For this mani I used:
Accessorize- Heart Beat
MUA - All Nude
Born Pretty - White stamper.
Gals Plate 30 (Fairy Set)
NYC Classy Glassy




The challenge this week was to do an accent nail, I loved the Accessorize polish, Heart Beat so much  I decided to switch it around on my accent and who would have thunk it's a fantastic stamper.
I applied one coat of Heart Beat to all my nails except the ring finger.




Using Born Pretty white stamper polish I stamped all the nails using the doily image from Gals Fairy set plate 30. Then I applied two coats of MUA , All Nude to my ring finger, then using the same plate and stamped using Heart Beat.



So what do you think, do they look good enough to be on a table? I love how these turned out especially the ring finger and bonus I found another stamping polish!


Well Ladies thankyou for reading and hope you check again soon !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...