Sunday, 6 January 2013

BOB 06/01/2013

HI all and Happy New Year and Welcome 2013 , I am so sorry I haven't blogged all week, I had a major nail break just after New Years  and haven't been able to swatch , I am going to let it grow out a bit before I do start again , so I may have to do something else, I will get back to you on that! So in the meantime here are some super talented ladies, British ladies to exact who want to show you what they have been upto this week!


British Nail Bloggers

  • Beccy's been making the most of the christmas holidays and has nails in Blue and Pink at Two Days Slow
  • Alyssia has made some New Years Resolutions for her blog Rose Tint My Nails! As well as swatching Miss Sporty Metal Flip Polish! Check it out!
  • Kerry at JustTalkNails is really loving this new Garden Green from Avon, a lovely forest type green.
  • Anna of Anna's Polish Addiction has been enjoying Debbie Crumpet's 31 Day Challenge, her favourite mani so far being her first attempt at using microbeads on the purple day. She's also posted Revlon Facets of Fuschia.
  • Just a heads up , Jo at Northern Nails hasn't gone AWOL. her nails are super nibbins and not good for swatching , so shes hasn't been much with the posts this week , But Happy New Year and Welcome 2013 and here's hoping has a fantastic year!
  • The Crumpet began another 31 Day Challenge this month. Click here to see her amazing pink splatterfest for Day 4. 
Thanks for stopping by and reading catch you all later!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...