Thursday, 31 January 2013

Forgotten Varnish - 2true 47 & 49

Hi all , well today I have another polish that I have had for a while , well actually there are two of them! I also decided to Jazz it up a bit with some stamping. Here in the UK we are having some really rotten weather, snow, gales and torrential rain , so I thought I would brighten the blog up today with these two very springy shades.



For this mani I used:
2 true - Shades 47 and 49
Cheeky plate 53
Born Pretty store white stamping polish
NYC - classy Glassy topcoat


On my Thumb, pointer and middle fingers I applied two coats of Shade no 47, this really is a beauty , I adore the colour and microglitter but I can tell you it was a pig to apply, I don't know whether I got a dodgy brush , but gosh it was hard to apply. But the colour was so gorgeous I soon forgot!


Next I applied two coats of shade no 49 to my pinky and ring fingers and this thankfully was the total opposite to apply , and it was also a stunner, now I remember why I bought these! This greenish blue is stunning. We are almost through with what I call the worst month of the year and onto the shortest month yeah! I decided that I want to do an accent on my ring finger and got out my new cheeky plates and thought that plate 53 was very appropriate for the special day that is coming up for couples all over the globe!


So how is the weather in your part of the world ? Do you long for the warmer months or do you love the cold? I hope you enjoy this mani as I have wearing it.
Thank you for stopping by and reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...