Tuesday, 26 February 2013

A bit of colour in a dreary world!

I decided with all the doom and gloom around at the moment ,( the weather is actually not to bad here) I thought I would post an extra bright manicure for you all, You may need shades on for this, it defiantly brightened my day, I used this for challenge in Adventures in stamping but didn't have time for a post so here it is two weeks later!




For this mani I used:
Orly - Va Va Voom
Cult Nails - Tempest
NYC topcoat
BM 304


First I applied a coat of Cult Nails Tempest so that the Va va Voom would pop and my did it! Then I applied two coats of Orly Va Va Voom.


Then using BM plate 304 I stamped the smilies , I love how this turned out and made me smaile everytime I  looked at them!


These even go with my towels for my manicure course, do you wear a polish that can instantly cheer you up?
Thanks for stopping by and reading and looking at the pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...