Saturday, 9 February 2013

A mischievous little lady!

For this weeks Sat - ART -Day Challenge the brief said 'Away With the Fairies' , well I knew instantly what I was going to do!  This a phrase associated with me as I am known to daydream a lot (at work mostly) , I wanted to come up with a design that would suit my favourite of all the fairies of course Tinkerbell :D



For this mani I used:
Collection 200, white
Kiko 281
Barry M , Blood Orange
Barry M, Limited edition Teal
Konad White
Models Own topcoat.
Gals Plates 34 & 45
Tinkerbelle stickers

 
  
Firstly I applied 2 coats of Collection 2000 , white to my middle and Ring finger, then on my ring finger using Gals Plate 34, I stamped using Barry M , Blood Orange and Teal and Kiko 281, I love how this nail turned out. Then on my middle finger I applied the tinkerbelle sticker and stamped using Gals plate 45 and Barry M , Teal. I just love this set of stickers!

  
Then I applied two coats of Barry M , LE Teal on my index and pinky, then using Gals plate 34 I stamped using Konad white. Then using a dotting tool I placed dots using Kiko 281 to the flowers.


I am really happy with how this turned out. I will have to see if Barry M LE Teal is a good stamper too! 
Thanks for stopping by and reading , don't forget to check out the other girls posts below! 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...