Thursday, 7 February 2013

Cult Nails, Fetish and Blaze

As the title says I am going to show you my slick tips! But first let me tell you how happy I am that after some reading of sound literature my favourite international brand decided to reinstate the UK as shipping too again , I can tell you I am one happy lady! So onto the nails, here are two of the polishes that you get when you buy the Cult Nails anniversary set, you also get Tempest but I will feature that on  it's own soon :D For now I have Fetish and Blaze!


For this mani I used:
Cult nails: Fetish and Blaze
NYC Glassy Glassy

First I applied one coat of Fetish to my Pinky and ring finger and three coats of Blaze to my Middle and Index finger.

 

Next I dabbed Blaze to the tips of my Ring and Pinky finger. I absolutely love these polishes , Blaze is everything autumnal too me and is now my favourite glitter polish. Then I free handed a half moon on my middle and index fingers using Fetish.


I wanted to see what it looked like with a top coat and yep I liked it but then I changed my mind and using a matte top coat I blended the two polishes together and Loved this look, man does glitter look awesome when mattified! So from now on I will leave Fetish alone and it may have to appear on my nails on a soon to be rock night!

Thanks for stopping by and reading and if you would like to read some other Britsh Blogs here are some more for your viewing pleasure!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...