Thursday, 14 February 2013

Don't be my Valentines Day!

As I mentioned in a previous post this is a day that I don't celebrate but I do understand the vast majority do , so I decided to do a special valentines post that was inspired by a bracelet I own. The story behind the bracelet isn't to special, although I did buy it while I was down in London watching the Olympic games , so it will always remind of that time when I wear it, I bought it from the Hard Rock Cafe shop, this isn't the first one I visited,  I have visited the one at Universal Studios Orlando a couple of years earlier and bought a bracelet there of which I should have took a pic but haven't,  but I will, the one that inspired today's mani is much prettier and befits this occasion so on with the mani!
PICTURE HEAVY after the jump!



For this mani I used:
China Glaze - Stone Cold
Bettina - Velvet
Cult Nails - Tempest
Barry M - Silver foil
Avon - Sunshine
Cheeky Plate 15
Rhine stones
NYC Classy Glassy.


First I applied two coats of Bettina Velvet on my Index and Middle fingers, then using cheeky plate 15 I stamped the bow at my tip and coloured it in with China Glaze, Stone Cold and added a Rhinestone, on the same nail using Cult Nails , Tempest and a dotting tool I drew a daisy flower then using Avon Sunshine I dotted in the center and placed a yellow rhinestone.

Next using Barry M silver foil and Cheeky plate 15 I stamped on some hearts.

I applied two China Glaze , Stone Cold to my ring and pinky finger although I do think it could be a one coater this one but I am a two coat kinda girl! Then I decided to place Rhinestones on my ring finger in a heart shape.

Then using Barry M , silver foil and cheeky plate 15 I stamped hearts on my pinky.
I am really pleased with how this turned out and hope you all like it too, I hope you other halves are treating you or have treated to you and look forward to hearing what you all got,
Thanks for Reading and Happy Valentines Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...