Thursday, 28 February 2013

French Toast and Flowers!

I know I know pretty lame title but not got a lot of time today so here is a quick post of another Cirque polish I bought this time from Sally Magpies and a yummy Barry M shade !




For this mani I used:
Cirque - French Roast
Barry M Gellies - Lycee
CH plate 44


First I applied Cirque French Toast to my middle and index finger , this such a gorgeous polish , I love a good coffee and it reminds me of a hot black French roasted coffee!


Next I applied two coats of Barry M , Lycee to my ring and pinky, then using CH plate 44. I stamped using Konad black, then added some dots with French toast to make he flowers pop! I am not sure I like Konad black as it does tend to smudge a little but will keep at it.


Hope you enjoyed the post ! Come back again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...