Sunday, 10 February 2013

Red , Black and Hearts!

OK ladies firstly I would like to say , I normally let Valentines Day go by without it even reaching my radar, being single for over a decade has that effect on you, but don't feel sorry for me I live a very full and healthy life and I am very content and happy with my lot, so when this week Adventure in Stamping called for a Valentines Manicure , well I can tell you I had to think a ways back for inspiration , so I settled with my favourite new Red and some black heart stamping!


For this mani I used:
Cult Nails - Annalicious
Konad black
Cheeky plate 15
Viva la nails red Hearts
Models Own TopCoat.


First i applied two coats of Cult Nails , Annalicious to all my nails, this polish is an absolute dream to apply and looks stunning on the nail , even on my nubbins!


Next using Konad black and cheeky plate 15 I stamped the hearts , I love how this turned out, the design is like a dot to dot!


Then one nail at a time I applied a coat of Models Own topcoat and placed a Red Heart at the base of each of my nails! Then I posed with some of my all time favourite sweets! For some one whom doesnt really bother about this day I do have another two posts for you about it stayed tuned and thanks for coming by and reading .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...