Saturday, 23 February 2013

Sat -ART-Day - The 60's

Yeah its the freaking weekend I'll drink to that Yeah! I love that song , anyways today's post is my attempt at a challenge set by the Facebook group Crumpets Nail Tarts,  on Saturdays we are set a different nail art challenge where you can use any medium you wish to create your masterpiece, so onto the mani, I decided to go psychedelic , I think I pulled it off , I am happy with my colour choices but I found the Black Konad hard to stamp with .


For this mani I used:
Cutex - Huckleberry, Eggplant, Cider, Sweetpea, Cornucopia,
Avon - Sunshine
Cheeky plate - 48
Bundle Monster plate - 320


This mani really reminds me of the VW campervans , they are all painted in similar colours and have the peace sign on them.


I decided to use the cutex polishes I bought last year , as they are a brand that were huge in the 60's and the spots look kinda funky , I also used the polishes to create dots within the stamp. Then I decided to stamp the peace sign on my ring finger.


I hope you enjoyed my out there nails , thanks for stopping by and reading and looking at the pretty pictures, please check out what the other girls have created for today's challenge by clicking on their pics!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...