Sunday, 17 February 2013

Sat -ART- Day / Dotting Tools

Hi ladies sorry this is a day late, I have been busy decorating and I ventured out to IKEA and bought some  wardrobes and shelving units and got carried away and built them all in a day! So enough about my ramblings , yesterday at Sat -ART -Day club we had to come up with a design using a dotting tool , easy peasy! I did want to do an elaborate design but with the decorating I ran out of time , so I decided on a simple gradient tips one instead , using some Barry M polishes picked up while out shopping! I apologize if you see a plum colour on my nails that old be gloss from the decorating embarrassing!



For this mani I used:
Barry M - Nude, Blueberry and Lycee
Models Own topcoat.


 First I applied two coats of Barry M , Nude just to even out my nails, Then using my dotting tool I applied dots from the tip to half way down the nail using Barry M, Lycee from the gelly hi-shine range.


Then using the same dotting tool and Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine , Blue berry I dotted over the Lycee ,  really love how this turned out, I am loving the new shades Barry M have brought out, at the moment at Superdrug they are 2 for £6 a bargain!


I hope you all these as much as I do, so anyways I am a day late with these but please check out the other girls manicures /dotticures!

Thanks for reading and see you soon :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...