Thursday, 14 March 2013

Born Pretty Decal Review

Hi ladies well today I have a review for you , these  water decals were sent to me by Born Pretty Store , this is a great place to get all your nail art supplies for a very reasonable price and for an added bonus Shipping is free worldwide now onto the product , I got that excited about trying the decals out I forgot to get a shot of them before I started to cut them up! So if you click the clink Here it will take you to the item! I created two manicures with the decals and hope you like them. I apologize in advance for all the pictures!



In the pack you get a 11 different designs , for my two mani's I used the animal prints and the LV decals. But there are also some black and white patterns too.
The great thing about these decals is they come in a square so you can either wear them on your whole nail or do like I did cut pieces off and apply them to part of your nails.



They were really easy to apply, first you cut the decal out to the required shape and size then peel the plastic cover off , then you emerge the decals in water for about 20 seconds, then apply it to your nail, these decals were extremely durable , in that I mean I am a bit heavy handed and often with decals they split, but these didn't.


Next I went very girly and used the YSL decals , this time I used one as a full nail decal and the other as a half moon decal, I found the decals really easy to apply and didn't have any issues with them splitting . All you need to secure them on your nails is topcoat.


The polish I used was
OPi - Pink Friday and Nothin Mousey about it
Konad white
Cheeky Plate 54
Born Pretty Store Decals


I really loved these decals as they gave me the freedom to use them how I wished and not as a set shape , hope you like what I created with them !
And if you would like to buy your own they can be found at the Born Pretty Store for $4.73 for the whole sheet!
Also dont forget you can get 10% of your order by using this code at the checkout , CWL91
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...