Sunday, 24 March 2013

Bring on the Spring!

Hi Ladies well it's Sunday and that can only mean one thing it's Stamping time at Adventures in Stamping and this weeks brief was Spring Flowers, I knew the polishes I wanted to use straight away and I also knew I wanted to use the Gals Princess set that I got back in January. So here is my Spring Flowers just wish Spring would hurry up here after our late snowfall recently!



For this mani I used:
Cult Nails Manipulative and Tempest
Gals Princess Plates - 22
Models Own Topcoat
OPI Original Nail Envy
Cheeky Rhinestones


 First I applied two coats of Cult Nails, Manipulative , this is a beautiful muted blue polish and is quite unique and sits some where between sea green and Duck egg blue!  and in the right light you can see flecks of blue shimmering through, unfortunately Manipulative is now in the Crypts at Cult Nails which is a real shame as it is a stunner!



Then using Gals Princess plate 22 and the daisy image I stamped all my nails using Cult Nails, Tempest, this polish is such a great stamper I would even go as far as saying it was better than Konad white! Then on my Ring Finger I placed some blue rhinestones .



I think this shade of blue has become a favourite of mine in the Spring months!
Have you got a favourite Cult Nails Polish?
Thanks for reading and looking at the pretty pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...