Thursday, 21 March 2013

Dotty Dots - Tri Polish Challege

Hi Ladies, OK here is the second post this week of the Tri Polish Challenge and today's post is all dotty, If you frequent this blog you will be aware I love a dotticure so I knew I had to include one but this time I am using a different combination of the three polishes I chose , so on with the post.


Here is a pic of the polishes I chose for the challenge this month!
Cult Nails -  Scandalous, OPI - A Grape Fit! and 17 - Juicy.


So for this mani I used:
Cult Nails - Scandalous  $12 - approx £8
OPI - A Grape Fit!      £8.99
Dotting Tools -    £2.95
Topcoat - NYC classy Glassy - £2.99


So first I applied three coats of Cult Nails Scandalous to all my nails except my ring finger , which I applied two coats of OPI A Grape Fit! I wasn't to sure about these two together but after seeing these pics I can be persuaded , they remind of colours that may have been used together in the 60's a bit before my time but i am sure Ive seen pics somewhere!


Then using a dotting tool I went crazy around the edges of my nails with the same colours but on opposite nails , then when that dried I used the same colours again to create the hollow look!


IO hope you liked my dotty Dotticure and please do take a look at the other girls that are doing the challenge , there are some awesome pics and blogs!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...