Thursday, 28 March 2013

Flowers Flowers everywhere part 2 - Tri polish Challenge

Ok Ladies today is the last of the posts from this months tri polish challenge, I have really enjoyed this challenge and may have to partake again next month!
So again I have flowers for you but this time I was inspired by a fellow tri polish competitor, when I saw her mani I knew I had to attempt to recreate it and put my own spin on it ! So here is Lani's post and now for mine!


For this mani I used:



Cult Nails - Scandalous
OPI - A Grape Fit!
Boots 17 - Juicy
Konad Black
Revlon - White on White
Gals Fairy plate - GA31
Models Own Topcoat
OPI Nail Envy!


First I applied two coats of Revlon - White on White, then using a sponge I sponged on the three polishes, I realy liked how this came out you can see the white just peeking through.


Then using Konad Black I stamped the large flower image using Gals 31 Fairy Set,over the top.  I really love this last design that I did and thanks go to Lani for the inspiration!


Thanks for checking out my post please go and look at what the other talented Crumpets have come up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...