Thursday, 7 March 2013

March 2013 Homage

OK ladies it has been a while since I have done a homage and for this one I wanted my nails to be perfect , so I have been practicing this one, now onto the Blogger that I pay homage to this month, this lady is the woman to go to when you need stamping inspiration, apart from being a superb blogger and stamping genius , she juggles a family and a job and still manages to turn out stunning manicures , this lady also came up with the Skittlette idea, this is when you do a different but matching design on one or two or even three nails at a time! You all know whom I am talking about and if you don't, please if you don't go and visit another blog today I implore you visit Chit Chat Nails and Check out the lovely Marta's Sausage fingers ;) her own words not mine! So on with the mani that sent my head spinning! click the pic to be taken to Marta's mani!


For this mani I used:
Cult nails - Tempest
China Glaze - Harvest Moon
Konad - Black
BM plate 224


I am really pleased with how this turned out , although it isnt in anyway near Marta's league but that not the purpose of the post so that ok! I love the touch of Harvest Moon she placed within the flowers , it just makes the mani pop!


I agree with Marta when she says the Bronze gives this Black and White mani  an Earthy feel! And talking of the Black and White Challenge I never did get to do this one , so if any of my readers or fellow bloggers would like to join in the challenge with me please leave your email addy in the comments and i will arrange it!


When I wore this at work I got so many compliments especially of the younger generations who thought I had stickers on my nails lol.


And a final shot of this mani , please if you havent yet checked out Marta's blog do! HERE and thanks for coming by and reading and checking out the pics till next time!
Now check out what the British girls have been upto!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...