Sunday, 28 April 2013

AllStars and Hearts

Hi Ladies! For this weeks Adventures in stamping Sunday challenge is Inspired by my favourite shoes. I don't have a lot of shoes ???? I know I am letting the side down ;( but in my defense , not that I need one , In my spare time I put my Geologist hat on , so my shoes are either walking boots or wellie and I have boring brown pairs of each! I very rarely go out , so when I do I have to be comfortable so no heels , so I decided on using my newish converses for my inspiration because it was the pattern on the pump that got me to buy them in the first place, so here are my shoe inspired nails.



First i used Cult Nails, Fetish on my nails, I love this formula so much . Then using RA plate 120 I used the small heart design and Konad White to randomly stamp the hearts on my nails.



Then using a small paint brush I painted over the white hearts, I used NYC- Sidewalker, Leighton Denny,Babydoll and Inside Scoop and Colour Club Jack and Jill to fill in the hearts.


I really loved how this turned out , if you would like to join in the stamping fun click on Adventures in Stamping and join in the fun! Or just pop along and check out what the other ladies have produced.


The links provided are for ease of finding the product not for any affiliate reasons.

* I am not paid by these companies and have not been sent these items for review or as payments for reviews*



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...