Thursday, 4 April 2013

Annalicious and Tempest and the plate!

Hi ladies  I have a post for you today of nails I sported last week , but I can't for the life of me remember what plate I used !!!!!! So on with the post.


First I applied two coats of Cult Nails Annalicious to my index and middle finger and I applied one coat of Cult Nails Tempest to my ring finger and Pinky.


Then using the Unknown plate and Konad Black stamping polish I proceeded to stamp on over Tempest.


Finally I applied Models Own Topcoat to all my nails and even this one likes to spread the konad around! I am starting to deduce that it is the konad polish that maybe the problem, I need a new black stamping polish!



I really loved how this turned out almost a medieval feel too it and I got loads of compliments at work whe wearing it , What do you think?
Can you Identify the illusive plate?
Thanks for reading and below is what I used and where you can find them.
* I am not paid by these companies and have not been sent these items for review or as payments for reviews*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...