Tuesday, 16 April 2013

April Tri Polish Challenge - Cling film Wrapped!

It is the latter end of the month so can only mean that the Crumpet's Nail Tarts are meeting up for another Tri Polish Challenge , now if your still not sure what I'm on about then click the link HERE!



Now Aprils colours are Pink Turquoise and Orange and this was a challenge,  to get any of those colours that go together so I just picked the most in your face of the colours I could find!
 OPI- Fly
Cult Nails - Devious Nature
No7 - Tangy




So for the first of the four posts , I decided to use OPI, Fly and Cult Nails , Devious Nature and try a new technique to me Saran Wrap, this is where you put on your base coat then with a contrasting colour you dabb on using the wrap, in the UK I think its called cling film, that's what I use anyways and it has the desired effect.



I love how these two colours kinda go together, come on stretch the imagination with me :D , anyways I wanted to do something with the mani and decided to stamp  using CH13 and Konad black, I really like how fun and youthful this mani turned out!


Hope you like what I did here please go and check out what the other Tarts have done!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...