Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Tri Plish Challenge Post Three - Can Leopards change their spots?

I have the third post of the Tri Polish Challenge, if you want in just go along to this LINK and join! and today I thought I would do an animal print manicure with a twist , a colour change that is the twist, I love how this turned out!


First I applied two coats of Cult Nails Devious Nature to all my nails, then using Cheeky plate 1 and Konad Black I stamped the leopard print on all my nails.



Next I added dots of No 7 Tangy on all my nails except for my ring finger , I used OPI Fly instead , then to finish it all off I applied a Matte topcoat.



I still have to find a topcoat glossy or not that doesnt drag the black stamping polish along my nail!



Please check out the other Nail Tarts Nails!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...