Thursday, 18 April 2013

Tri - Polish Challenge Post 2 - Dino Eggs!

I was in a bit of a rush with this one and it didn't quite turn out how I would have liked but I still like it!


This time I decided to use OPI fly and No7 Tangy and I also added Finger paints Flashy and Rimmel Matte coat too!


You can just see Flashy on Tangy but it looks great on Fly too! How cool do them words sound together , Flashy Tangy and Fly anyways on with the post, next I decided to add some dots to the mani as dots always work! well almost not too sure about this one!


They really look like something that the reptile world would come up with hence the Dino eggs title what do you think?


Thanks for stopping by and reading , go check out the other girls doing the challenge!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...