Tuesday, 21 May 2013

A bit of Primary mixing - May Tri - Polish Challenge

Hi all , Firstly let me apologize for my super Nibbins! WOW they are short but I had a nasty tear and they needed to be filed down .  So today I have the first of May's Tri-Polish challenge posts if you want to join in check out the rules HERE and post away! We also post on Crumpets Nails Tarts on facebook. So this months colours are Blue, Red and Grey, I only have one grey but I have tons of Blues and reds , so when picking my shades the colours that stand out brought out my patriotic side of which I didn't know I had!!  So here are my polishes:



First I applied two coats of NYC Chelsea Cherry to all my nails.


Then using a sponge and Kiko 336 and while Chelsea Cherry was still tacky to the touch I dabbed away.

Then when the polish dried I re applied the Kiko using a sponge , I created a primary colour mix and what a lovely deep purple.


I loved how this turned out , I unintentionally mixed the colours at first and loved the result and thought the blue on the tips give the extra pow! It is great to experiment,  sometimes you get unexpected results.


Kiko you can purchase straight from them @ Kiko. and retail starts at £2.50 per 11 ml
Bloom I purchased at our local Superdrug but then the display disappeared and I haven't seen them since? I think they are an Australian brand
NYC can be purchased from Boots or Superdrug and retails at £1.99 per 9.5 ml

* I am not paid by these companies and have not been sent these items for review or as payments for reviews*

 Thanks for reading and come back soon!

I hope you love them as much as I did and if you want to see more nail art by the tarts over at crumpets place check them out below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...