Thursday, 16 May 2013

A splash of kiko!

Another one from the vault.
Hi all, I have another manicure from the vault for you, paired with my favourite brand Cult Nails. 



First I applied two coats of Kiko 336 to all my nails except my ring finger , I applied one coat of Cult Nails Tempest.


then using Cheeky plate 46 and Cult Nails - Time Traveller i stamped the splat pattern on my ring finger and tempest on my pinky.


I adore the Kiko polish and the Cult Nail polishes which are great stampers too boot!


Have you tried stamping with the Cult Nail polishes yet?

You can buy kiko direct from the website and also Cult Nails but if you live in the UK beware of the so called custom charges !

* I am not paid by these companies and have not been sent these items for review or as payments for reviews*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...