Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Dotty about the UK - Tri-polish Challenge Post 3

Hi all the bank holiday is over and it was a very wet day yesterday here in Blackpool, so when thinking up a design I didn't feel the flowers and garden vibe! So I decided to do my country's flag colours, so here are my dotty about the UK nails.



I loved the dots I did last week so much , I decided to do them again , you can do so many different dotty designs with so many different colours the list is endless, so this time I applied two coats of Barry M , Nude to all my fingers except my ring finger.


Then using my dotting tools and Kiko , 336  NYC , Cherry Red and Revlon , White on White I set about giving my nails the dots.



Whilst dotting my nails I decided I wanted to do a Union Jack on my ring finger, the lines are a bit shaky but think of it as a flag in the breeze!



I absolutely loved how this came out and have decided to wear for the next few days.

 * I am not paid by these companies and have not been sent these items for review or as payments for reviews*


Now go and check out what the other girls have done for the Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...