Thursday, 23 May 2013

Dotty Fun - May Tri-Polish Challenge Post 2

Hi hunnies , I hope your all well, I have today a very simple mani using dotting tools, if you don't' have any anything with a point will do! For this mani I used Bloom grey , this polish doesn't have a name on it , but if you know what it is please let me know in the comments.



First I applied two coats of Barry M Nude to all my nails.



Next using a dotting tool I dotted with Bloom ,



Then I dotted some more using a-England Merlin.


These would look great for going out on the town !
You can purchase Baryy M from Boots or Superdrug in the UK, I am not sure where you can get Bloom from now but you can buy a-England from Adina @ a-Enlgand.
* I am not paid by these companies and have not been sent these items for review or as payments for reviews*
Thanks for stopping by!

Now go and check out the other ladies that have risen to the challenge.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...