Sunday, 5 May 2013

Lilac and Lace

Today is Sunday and for once it's a yeah, as here in the UK we get an extra day of rest , Cheers to the Bank Holiday! Anyways it's Sunday and at Adventures in stamping the challenge this week is stamp over Lilac. So I grabbed my favourite Lilac and found a lovely lace print to stamp, hope you like it!



I applied two coats of Barry M Berry Lilac to all my nails.


Then using BM plate 317 and Konad White , I stamped all my nails with the lace design , the print looks like the edging you find on shawls or scarves, like the one in my pictures!


I am really loving the matte effect at the moment so I applied Rimmel Matte Finnish and I think it finishes the look of just right! What do you think?


The links provided are for ease of finding the product not for any affiliate reasons.
  • Konad White
  • BM plate 317
Please go over to Adventures in Stamping and check out what the amazing ladies in the group have come up with!
Thanks for reading and come back soon!
* I am not paid by these companies and have not been sent these items for review or as payments for reviews*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...