Thursday, 2 May 2013

My manicure course update!

Hi all well its nearly the weekend , when I am not working or going on Geo walks with the dog I am learning the art of the manicure, here are some pics of two that I have done recently , this is a quick post as running out of time this week need more hours in the day!


On the first set of nails I applied two coats of OPI On her Majesty's Secret Service and then with Konad white I stamped the hounds tooth design fro BM 22.


The next set of nails was a design similar to the one I showed on the blog for Polish Days but with different colours!


For this Manicure I used two coats of OPI pink Friday, Barry M shocking Pink and Nicole by OPI, My life saver. I loved how these turned out!


I am really loving this course and cant wait to graduate which should be around mid July fingers crossed.

Here are some of my fellow British Bloggers works of art!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...