Sunday, 26 May 2013

My summer outfit inspired mani!

Hi all hope your all enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend , the weather has been quite kind so far this weekend and it almost feels like summer, just a few degrees higher then I will accept it being summer weather! Anyways its been a while since I have done a stamping sunday challenge , I chose a item clothing I bought for Ibiza last year but never wore it! So here goes.



I really wasn't happy with how this turned out as the polishes I choose weren't that good at stamping but it turned out quite subtle so I went with it anyway.


I used Cult Nails Tempest as my base, then using Cheeky plate 50, using W7 Neon Yellow, Barry M, Greenberry, Blueberry, Blue Plum and Block Orange.


Then I dotted using the same colours in the middle of the flowers.


 Also I would like to apologize for the quality of my pics , as I am not reviewing anything I decided to carry on with my posts regardless of the fact that my lens on my DSLR is broken :( So I am using my sons Samsung point and shoot ! So sorry again.

You canpurchase the Barry M polishes from either direct from the website or from Boots and Superdrug and prices start from £2.99.
The Cult Nails polish comes all the way from America from the Cult Nails website and retail at £7.19 plus postage.
The W7 polish I have had quite a wile , I ought mine from a market stall.
I bought my Cheeky plates from Amazon for £14.99

Now nip over to Adventures in Stamping and check out the other ladies mani's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...