Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Velvety animal prints and Pink!

Hi all, well a couple of my nails had a nasty break at the weekend , so I now sport super nubbins, if you follow me on instagram you will see super super nubbins! So I am showing you today a mani that has been in the vault for a while, so here goes!


I remember when I bought the MUA Fur effect  I wanted to do some animal prints with it , First I applied MUA - All Nude to my nails this is only £1 a bottle and its had great coverage after 2 coats, then I dabbed Bettina Cotton Candy randomly on my nails , I also applied two coats to my ring finger.


Then using Konad Black and Cheeky plate 2 and stamped the leopard print on my nails. Then on my ring finger I applied the MUA fur effect - Fluffy Puff .


I love this effect ,I actually think its my favourite yet even above the fish egg nails. The picture below is of my very own fluffy puff Boo the cat! Not sure he appreciated the comparison :)


You can purchase MUA products at Superdrug or from their website MUA prices start at £1.

* I am not paid by these companies and have not been sent these items for review or as payments for reviews*

Thanks for stopping by and reading till next time xx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...