Wednesday, 8 May 2013

World Ovarian Cancer Awareness Day!

Hi ! well today's post is very close to me and probably quite a few of you all! Click after the break to check out the manicure I did for this very worthy cause.




I decided to use the logo as my inspiration for this mani, I am not very good and freehand and the lines are a bit wobbly but I really like what I came up with!

First I applied two coats of Kiko 383, then using a nail art brush I painted on the swirls using!


OPI-A Grape Fit!, No7 Totally Teal, Models Own - Purple Poppy and a-England, Galahad


I really enjoyed coming up with this design and will be trying some more freehand , practice makes perfect as they say.

Here are some of the Nails Tarts designs for this great cause;
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...